Enterprise Sales (BDM)
Status: Full Time, Employee
Experience: 1 to 3 years of industry experience or relevant technology experience
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Communications, or Business Administration required (MBA preferred)
Location: Baner, Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with members of the Marketing team to penetrate key markets.
- Define the approach for the overall sale of new business and account retention.
- Develop a comprehensive sales and distribution strategy to maximize sales opportunities.
- Develop sales and distribution policies that reflect the organization's goals.
- Establish customer relationship management (CRM) systems and guidelines to manage customer relationships.
- Establish internal guidelines for personal data protection based on applicable legislation, to manage customer data.
- Foster relationships with new partners to achieve desired revenue.
- Influence senior stakeholders within customers' organizations and premier buyers in the industry.
- Investigate factors impacting sales performance./li>
- Leverage innovations to maximize the revenue of products.
- Monitor changes in the industry and leverages them for business opportunities.
- Outline objectives in key target areas such as sales volume, market share, distribution channels, and profit margins to guide promotions and sponsorships.
- Participate in forums to keep abreast of new changes in the industry and practices.
- Promote positive relationships with major customers to understand their needs.
- Provide advice when preparing bid documents and integrated proposals for key accounts.
- Provide input on sales incentive structure and key performance indicators to help monitor targets.
- Provide input to the Content Development team based on customer and industry feedback.
- Recommend changes in pricing structures in product lines or products.
- Review sales performance by analyzing performance reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Communications, or Business Administration required (MBA preferred)
- 2+ years experience in sales management.
- 2+ years experience in direct or outside sales (B2B a plus).
- Strong prospecting skills and excellent closing skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas and exploring new ideas.
- A set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers.
- A stable, collaborative, and supportive work environment.
It will be the best in the industry and according to experience of the candidate and company norms.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and simply mention in the subject as Enterprise Sales (BDM) - International Business.