Digital Marketing & SEO Analyst
Status: Full Time, Employee
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Qualification:: Bachelor's / Master's degree (Marketing) or equivalent experience.
Location: Baner, Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound and inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc).
- Liaise with external vendors to executive promotional events and campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing and professionals to coordinate brand awareness and customer acquisition
- Plan and executive initiatives to reach target audience through appropriate marketing channels to increase visibility of product.
- Assist in analysing marketing data (Campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Increasing Brand Awareness by promoting our brand industry related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies, trends & market share.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Commercial awareness partnered with creative mind.
- Having knowledge of marketing metrices to measure success or failure of campaign to act on time.
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements (Including traditional and digital marketing such as SEO/social media etc) and marketing research methods. On-Page/Off-Page SEO, Youtube SEO, LinkedIn SEO, Email Campaigns Design and Execution.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytic and tools.
- Solid computer skills, including MS office. Marketing software (Adobe Creative suit & CRM) and applications.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web development tools (e.g., Dreamweaver desired)
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas and exploring new ideas.
- A set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers.
- A stable, collaborative, and supportive work environment.
It will be the best in the industry and according to experience of the candidate and company norms.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and simply mention in the subject as Digital Marketing & SEO Analyst.