Senior Software Engineer
Have a career in the dynamic and ever-changing cyber security domain with in-depth exposure to Identity & Access Management. You will be privy to niche concepts like Single Sign On, Multi-factor authentication, Reverse Proxy, and Network Security. An ideal candidate should have experience in building highly scalable applications. The role will involve developing, enhancing, and scaling existing & new products. The candidate will need to be self-motivated, needs to be able to multitask, and be a demonstrated team player.
Status: Full Time, Employee
Experience: 4-6 Years
Qualifications: BE/B.Tech/MCA/MS in computer science
Location: Baner, Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain a high-quality code and test base and enable contributions from engineers across the team.
- Demonstrate ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently.
- Solid problem solving and analytical skills.
- As an individual contributor, you will be responsible for writing clean, high performance and scalable code across different frameworks and languages (full stack development).
- Ability to lead a passionate team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, especially in technical communications.
- Interacting with customer on emails and virtual meetings for requirements understanding, suggesting solutions and end-to-end deployment of the product.
- Proficient in Java/Spring Boot or Spring MVC framework.
- Have a strong knowledge of front-end technologies like React JS to develop highly scalable web applications.
- Microservices Architecture.
- Latency optimization.
- Writing secure code.
- Security Vulnerabilities Identification.
- Caching technologies (Redis, Memcached).
- Proficient in Java/PHP/NodeJS/Python/.Net/Spring Boot or Spring MVC framework.
- Familiar with n-tier Cloud Computing and different cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP).
- Good communication skills, Great comprehension skills, time management skills, Ownership taking ability, good interpersonal skills, taking initiatives.
- Highly organized and demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks.
- Trustworthy, Professional & honest.
- Understanding and experience in working agile practices will be an advantage.
- Figuring out new ideas and roadmap for products you own, schedule and lead your product meetings with associated developers and designers.
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas and exploring new technologies.
- A set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers.
- A stable, collaborative, and supportive work environment.
It will be the best in the industry and according to experience of the candidate and company norms.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and simply mention in the subject as Senior Software Engineer.