Software Engineer (PHP)
Have a career in the dynamic and ever-changing cyber security domain with in-depth exposure to Identity & Access Management. You will be privy to niche concepts like Single Sign On, Multi-factor authentication, Reverse Proxy, and Network Security.
Status: Full Time, Employee
Experience: 5 to 8 years of industry experience or relevant technology experience
Qualification: A degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or related fields
Location: Baner, Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Full Stack Developers - Involved in Code writing, testing, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Involved in code review.
- Hands-on experience in PHP
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Should have experience in Spring Boot or Spring MVC, NodeJS, JAVA/.Net.
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- A passion for programming - What does that mean? It means when you get up on a weekend and there is nothing to do...you feel like coding. You code for fun even on a saturday or a sunday. That's what passion for coding means. If you think this is crazy, this job is not for you.
- Eagerness to learn - Too many things to do and too little time. You need to have the attitude to learn new things every day!
- Please don't be boring - It's ok to crack a few jokes once in a while, work is tough but still try to have a little fun. Take some initiative. Engage others.
- Good communication skills, Great comprehension skills, time management skills, Ownership taking ability, good interpersonal skills, taking initiatives.
- Analytical skills, Problem-solving skills, Creativity & innovation.
- Quick Learner and a great team player, Independent, Problem solver.
- Highly organized and demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks.
- Trustworthy, Professional & honest.
- Understanding and experience in working agile practices will be an advantage.
- Ability to think out of the box /creative thinking with a balance of short- and long-term thinking skills.
- Customer focus and performance-driven.
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas and exploring new ideas.
- A set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers.
- A stable, collaborative, and supportive work environment.
It will be the best in the industry and according to experience of the candidate and company norms.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and simply mention in the subject as Software Engineer (PHP).