UI/UX designers are responsible for the design and implementation of all the experiences a user has when interacting with a digital tool, such as a website. The UI/UX designer will work closely with our marketing team and designers to ensure seamless web/mobile design and the successful implementation of UI/UX best practices and principles across all our digital platforms.
Status: Full Time, Employee
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
Location: Baner, Pune
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create high-quality UX designs using wireframes, flow diagrams, graphic and visual design, sitemaps, prototypes, and storyboards.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements.
- Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience.
- Come up with UI and UX strategies based on our target goals.
- Design UI elements, such as search boxes, navigation menus, widgets, and tabs, for the company’s digital assets using various UI/UX tools.
- Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams.
- UI/UX Design Portfolio work for both mobile and web platforms.
- Intuitive designing capability for HTML website.
- Strong ability to identify and troubleshoot UI and UX problems.
- Excellent knowledge of Figma, Adobe Creative Suite,Visio, iOS, Android,and other software.
- Work experience as a UI/UX designer or in a related role will be a plus point.
- Good communication skills,Ability to discuss and explain design options.Detail oriented.
- Brainstorming with the marketing and design team to come up with image ideas.
- Working experience in an Agile software development environment.
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
- Highly organized and demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to think out of the box /creative thinking with a balance of short- and long-term thinking skills.
What We Offer You:
- A constant stream of new things for you to learn. We're always expanding into new areas and exploring new ideas.
- A set of extraordinarily talented and dedicated peers.
- A stable, collaborative, and supportive work environment.
It will be the best in the industry and according to experience of the candidate and company norms.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com and simply mention in the subject as UI/UX Designer.